A Café designed by Colli Galliano Architects
Any highly frequented transport environment is heavily exposed to dirt and moisture, yet must be easily returned to hygienic freshness to be attractive to travellers. Because Corian® can be cut, shaped and joined to fit precisely in the compact spaces found on coaches and carriages, leaving no joints where dirt may accumulate, cleaning is straightforward and fast. From restroom surfaces to reception counters, dirt and stains do not penetrate the structure, so they can be very easily removed from the surface which is also renewable if damaged.
- Corian® helps interiors look good for the long term.
- Simple to repair without disassembly
- Easy graffiti and stain removal
- Any kind of design possible due to thermoformability
- Seamless joints
- Reduction of rolling stock maintenance costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Available in a wide range of colors - including customisation options